Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 236

ccb
SS Quizmaster Emeritus

3829 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2020 :  09:29:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Before crawling back into my hole, I'll mention one other trivial tidbit. The key given to Jennifer in that episode's tag is for a bank's safe deposit box, numbered 1935. That happens to be the year of Bob Conrad's birth, listed on most sites. Pure coincidence? Perhaps. And yet . . . .
Go to Top of Page

beerbad
SS novice field agent

757 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2020 :  10:10:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Way to go Cal Gal. That's the way to do it, from memory, that is. Unfortunately, my memory was never very good. But, it is fun to watch the shows over again and not remember everything that happened.

This page with the dialogue quizzes is fun, also. And, we appreciate you and niecie keeping it going. I check it out but I have no answers, so I don't chime in.

But, you're right. ccb's quizzes were so detailed and multi-part that I could still look them up and I wouldn't get them right.

"I abhor spirits, they make a man less than human" - Dr. Loveless, The Night That Terror Stalked the Town
Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8516 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2020 :  08:38:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oops. I forgot that I have a quote to post. I'll find one and be back later--I hope. Talk about memory!

James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: "Thanks Artie"! Is that all you can say to me? I've just come back from the grave, risen like Lazarus, and that's what you say? "Thanks, Artie"?
Artemus: It's a pleasure.
- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8516 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2020 :  10:43:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Season 3:

I do hope Iím not interrupting.

Artemus: "Thanks Artie"! Is that all you can say to me? I've just come back from the grave, risen like Lazarus, and that's what you say? "Thanks, Artie"?
- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8516 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2020 :  18:22:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Season 3:

I do hope Iím not interrupting.

Clue #1: Why didn't they throw it out the back door?

- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

ccb
SS Quizmaster Emeritus

3829 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2020 :  18:27:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really didn't mean to pull the cord again so soon, but I've just finished a project and need some easy, clean entertainment.

I've no idea what the clue refers to, unless it's week-long escargots bourguignonne gone bad, but I'm going to guess that this favorite line was uttered by Col. Richmond as he interposed himself between Mr. Gordon and Miss Veila Marsh as they lunched in Virginia City.

"The Night of the Death Masks," Act I.

There. I'm wrong. Over to somebody else.
Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8516 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2020 :  09:56:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are absolutely right, sir, in both cases. Every time I watch Death Masks I see them leave that putrid package in the car while they head for, presumably, bed! Good grief! Febreze was not yet invented.

You are up! I look forward to your quote and your arcane clues. Really gets my head buzzing.

- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

ccb
SS Quizmaster Emeritus

3829 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2020 :  11:30:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Season Two: "Maybe more."
Go to Top of Page

ccb
SS Quizmaster Emeritus

3829 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2020 :  00:33:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Maybe less." At my age I'm easily confused.

No, it's "Maybe more." From Season 2. I'm certain.

Please answer it correctly. Write on only one side of the paper. Otherwise what the heck do I use for clues?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 236 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000