New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nydiva
SS novice field agent

USA
590 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2020 :  17:57:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay, I AM crying. The link below will take you to the most touching, heartwarming video of Ross I've ever seen. I can't stop watching it. Too beautiful for words.

https://www.facebook.com/230176897009214/posts/3380144955345710/?extid=lsQS0XXtHGc9lji8

Nydiva
www.ross-martin-remembered.com

bornin62
SS novice field agent

USA
545 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2020 :  08:30:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That was very enjoyable. As I have said before, I would have liked to have bumped in to him just to exchange pleasantries.
We have attended numerous Beethoven symphonies and twice witnessed the majesty of the 9th (choral), which words cannot describe.
I wish he had not hated rock music, as I listen to classic rock more than I listen to classical. In fact there is a Columbo episode where he concludes somebody other than the owner of the car was driving because the radio station is tuned to classical while the tapes were country. He said they just don't go together, which always made me smile.
It was funny seeing Bob Eubanks, who was instrumental in getting the Beatles to appear at the Hollywood Bowl and Steve Allen, who went from making fun of the Beatles to praising their work in the clip as well.
I did and always enjoy seeing Ross look happy. This was special.
I came across Pernell Roberts in Battle of the Network Stars playing Simon Says, which was cute. It led to finding a clip of Robert Conrad versus Lou Ferrigno playing Simon Says, which was also cute.
I'm all over the place with this response. Sorry.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8621 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2020 :  21:54:50  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bornin, thatís a great response. Lots of info

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

niecie
SS novice field agent

1470 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2020 :  15:52:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, that was delightful!

(I actually found the library open today; my first time online from my computer since March!)

Niecie

Ever since I was a little girl
I have always wished
that Artemus Gordon was
my very own Uncle Artie...
Go to Top of Page

SordoTheBandit
SS novice field agent

544 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2020 :  16:54:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, what a talented man.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8621 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2020 :  08:45:57  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by niecie

Oh, that was delightful!

(I actually found the library open today; my first time online from my computer since March!)

Have the libraries remained open since you posted this, Niecie? We just closed for inside appointments again this past week, and our board ruled that we will do just curbside until after the beginning of the new year.

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

niecie
SS novice field agent

1470 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2020 :  14:03:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The library is open today; that's where I am currently. I did check the website before heading over here. Things change frequently, I think.

Niecie

Ever since I was a little girl
I have always wished
that Artemus Gordon was
my very own Uncle Artie...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000