Ross on the Radio
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

beerbad
SS novice field agent

757 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2019 :  12:23:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Back in January my wife and I were exploring a new thrift shop in our small hometown. Seems they were running post-Christmas clearance sales. I gravitated to the videotapes and dvds first. VHS tapes can be bought for next to nothing at thrift stores. I bought "Angry Red Planet" for 10 cents at one on Saturday. At this shop I didn't find any VHS that I wanted so I moved further on. Somebody had a booth with audio cassettes of the Shadow, Dimension X and another science fiction radio show in sets for 25 cents each. I'd never listened to these before so picked those up. I've been going through them and I found a Dimension X episode called "Marionettes, Inc." with Ross as a love sick robot! Ross could play anybody or anything!

"I abhor spirits, they make a man less than human" - Dr. Loveless, The Night That Terror Stalked the Town

Nydiva
SS novice field agent

USA
577 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2019 :  19:26:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That broadcast, and many many more can be found on a terrific YouTube channel called Ross Martin actor. The lady who put this up is a dedicated researcher and has managed to unearth things even I had never heard of. It's absolutely fabulous and I visit there often.

Nydiva
www.ross-martin-remembered.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000