New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

theFalcon
SS novice field agent

USA
700 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2018 :  23:07:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/michele-carey-dead-actress-el-dorado-elvis-presleys-live-a-little-love-a-little-was-75-1165889

https://www.facebook.com/MicheleCareyactress/

This just stinks...I guess that's the problem with being a fan of a 50-year-old TV show...almost all new topics of discussion will be RIPs.

Those old publicty pics on the 'net...what a stunner she was back in the day. She was the only reason to watch that dopey movie she did with Elvis. Likewise, without her, 'TNOT Winged Terror Part 2' would be completely unwatchable (Part 1 was pretty good). I wish she had done more TV shows and fewer rotten movies.

"What's death without a woman's touch?"

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8451 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2018 :  09:45:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are right. Michelle Carey made Winged Terror worthwhile. I always wonder if the show had continued to a 5th season Tycho would have returned with his beautiful but evil minion.

I wonder how many actors and actresses who appeared in WWW are left on this earth.

RIP Michelle.

James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: "Thanks Artie"! Is that all you can say to me? I've just come back from the grave, risen like Lazarus, and that's what you say? "Thanks, Artie"?
Artemus: It's a pleasure.
- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8451 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2018 :  10:20:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
U forgot she was Gerda in Feathered Fury!

Artemus: "Thanks Artie"! Is that all you can say to me? I've just come back from the grave, risen like Lazarus, and that's what you say? "Thanks, Artie"?
Artemus: It's a pleasure.
- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000