RIP Bruce Lansbury
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8562 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2017 :  08:50:04  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A friend who knows I love everything WWW just sent me a link to the news that Bruce passed away.

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye

SordoTheBandit
SS 1st assignment - desk job

421 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2017 :  09:23:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is very sad, this is a tremendous loss. I didn't know he created 'The Magician' starring Bill Bixby, one of my short-lived favorites.

He carried the baton for The Wild Wild West in 69 episodes.

Thank you Mr. Lansbury for your wonderful talent and all your hard work.

Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4300 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2017 :  13:25:14  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, Me TV posted an announcement about it.

I watch WONDER WOMAN every Saturday night on Me TV and see his name as the producer on the last two seasons.

Sad.

The Me TV article also mentioned the cause of death of Michael Garrison as it talked about how Bruce Lansbury joined the show after that.
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6456 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2017 :  08:38:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was so sorry to hear that he passed away. He kept our Wild Wild Show going till the very end after Michael Garrison died from his fall. And thanks to him for Mission:Impossible too. He was a major part of that spy show I got into also. I have almost every season of it on dvd now..
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4300 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2017 :  19:08:51  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

I was so sorry to hear that he passed away. He kept our Wild Wild Show going till the very end after Michael Garrison died from his fall. And thanks to him for Mission:Impossible too. He was a major part of that spy show I got into also. I have almost every season of it on dvd now..

He was a talented guy. If you watch WONDER WOMAN during the time that the was running that show you will note a lot of actors who appeared on THE WILD WILD WEST.
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6456 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2017 :  08:03:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I watched part of Wonder Woman last night and saw his name in the credits. I watch it often but miss it a lot. Always nice seeing Lynda Carter.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000