Wild Wild West General Discussion Board
 MANNIX on fetv is FILLED with guests from TWWW
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4384 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2022 :  20:44:26  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
fetv started showing MANNIX not-too-long-ago and that show is just FILLED with actresses and actors who had appeared on our favourite programme

not uncommon to see two guests in one episode

the other night the guy who played Dr. Raven in TONTINE and the guy who played the scientist doctor in SEDGEWICK CURSE were both on an episode of MANNIX together

and...a few weeks ago I discovered a 1969 episode of MANNIX where RC himself was the guest star, playing an actor in a fictional western

it was filmed just a few months after THE WILD WILD WEST was cancelled
fascinating

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4384 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2022 :  17:56:06  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
One of the episodes last night was called "A Gathering Of Ghosts" had at least FOUR guests who had appeared on TWWW including Marj Dusay and Charles Aidman.
Go to Top of Page

SordoTheBandit
SS novice field agent

560 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2022 :  21:02:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Desert Roger! It has been ages. How have you been? I miss this forum and all of its old regulars. No one posts here anymore. Happy New Year my friend!
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4384 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2022 :  16:52:29  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SordoTheBandit

Desert Roger! It has been ages. How have you been? I miss this forum and all of its old regulars. No one posts here anymore. Happy New Year my friend!

Hi there, Sordo! Thanks. I check out the Facebook THE WILD WILD WEST sites. It has been a long time since I've been here.

May the Lord bless you and your family in '22!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000