Col. Richmond (SS Director)
Posted - 09/17/2003 : 08:52:04
| ** Before you post,
1. At this time, post text/HTML only, please.
2. You must have explicit permission to post it.
(Meaning either: you wrote it; the author has given you direct permission to post it and if we ask to see the proof of permission, you can produce it for us and we can verify it.)
3. Post according to ratings --
a. If it is rated X (=>graphic<= physical, sexual or violence description), please do not post. There are other web sites that you can find to post the story.
b. If it is rated G or PG, it goes here: http://wildwildwest.org/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=13
c. If it is rated R (semi-graphic violence or "romantic" description short of outright sexual), it goes here: http://wildwildwest.org/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=16
(How can you tell if it's PG or better? Ask yourself if you would let your own 13-year old child read it.)
4. S-l-a-s-h is considered Rated X by this site. So no S-l-a-s-h. No exceptions. Again, there are lots of other sites that one can post s-l-a-s-h stories.
5. If it is 'really long', please post it in multiple installments.
Note that the Admin here (meaning me ) is pretty tolerant, but if IMHO the story violates the rules, it will be unceremoniously yanked.
**After you read,
1. PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK TO THE AUTHOR...
...even if it's just an "att'a boy' - nice job!" Writers need tough love, too. Remember -- all discussion of stories goes to the General Discussion Forum: http://www.wildwildwest.org/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=2
2. GOT CONCERNS? Please email any concerns or questions about the appropriateness of a story posted here to: email@example.com
All stories posted here are covered by the Official Disclaimer detailed in this forum --
-Yours in (secret) service,
Colonel Richmond, SS Director